Adventures by Disney has just announced some updates to their 2022 schedule. First up is New England!
Beginning in May 2022, guests will have the chance to discover the food, history, seared towns, foliage, and more of New England in an all-new Adventures by Disney guided vacation. This trip will visit Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
That is not all though. Adventures by Disney Private Adventures are expanding as well with six new itineraries. Those include: Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia; England and France; New Zealand; Australia; South Africa; and Ireland. A total of 11 Private Adventures will be offered in 2022 which guests can book up to 12 guests for. This also allows flexible booking dates depending on seasonality.
The eight-day, seven-night Adventures by Disney New England Vacation will include:
- A morning of exploration at the Shelburne Museum, where you’ll work with a 19th-century printing press, visit the Locomotive 220 — which pulled trains carrying U.S. presidents Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Dwight D. Eisenhower — and ride a vintage carousel. And for art fans, Shelburne Museum is also renowned for its famed Folk Art collection.
- A stay at the historical Trapp Family Lodge, the former home of Maria and Baron von Trapp. There, you’ll learn the story of how the famous von Trapp family left their home in the hills of Austria and settled in the picturesque hills of Vermont. And you might just be inspired to sing a few do-re-mi’s while taking in the beautiful view of the rolling hills.
- An afternoon cruise along Lake Champlain on Vermont’s largest cruise ship and floating restaurant. There, you’ll enjoy lunch and a narrated adventure aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen.
- Active adventures in the skies, as you take part in zip-tour, tree-top and sky bridge experiences in Stowe.
- A leisurely bike ride, with stops at Oakledge Park, the Burlington Earth Clock and North Beach. You’ll also experience Burlington’s vibrant downtown area.
- Coastal explorations of Bar Harbor with a sailing aboard a two-mast schooner and a kayaking tour along the scenic shoreline.
- Journeys through Acadia National Park with horse-drawn carriage rides along the park’s historic roads and a coach tour of the spectacular vistas of Sand Beach, Otter Point, Jordan Pond, Thunder Hole and Cadillac Mountain.
- A sampling of authentic New England cuisine, including a lobster and clam bake dinner with views overlooking the waterfront in Bar Harbor, a serving of traditional popovers and tea at Jordan Pond House in Acadia National Park and fresh farm-to-table dining at Clemmons Family Farm in Vermont.
Adventures by Disney will offer ten New England departures between May and October 2022, and four of which will be reserved for adults only. Three of the adult exclusive adventures are scheduled during prime leaf season in the fall.
The 11 Private Adventures will feature unique experiences like a guided tour of Te Puia geothermal park in New Zealand, sailing excursions along the outer reef in Australia, or a privately guided tour of Robben Island in South Africa.
Bookings for these new Adventures by Disney vacations begin June 11th for the general public. Contact your favorite Crescent Lake Club agents for more details!